Poddar Granites has six showrooms in India and one in Dubai. There are two plants in India: Vinayaka and Nikunj exports. The plants are spread across an area of 5,00,000 sq.ft. with state of the art offices, showrooms and factories.
World class machinery from Italy is used to produce the finest polish, cut and precision.
Barsanti polishing machine from Italy
- This machine can polish strips of different widths.
- A patented principle of operation.
- The output is excellent, both in terms of quality and quantity.
- The standstill during inversion is absent and there are defects on the edges.
- The surfaces of all machined parts like the centre, edges and corners are perfectly polished.
- The output is definitely superior to that from a traditional machine with the same number of spindles
Gaspari Menotti from Italy
- The cutting is granted by one longitudinal and one transversal module with the number and type of spindles specified by the customer.
- The movements of slabs, strips, tiles and trimming are completely automatic.
- The management of the machine is done by global intelligence that coordinates the cut, handling, vision and nesting.
- User Interface is by an industrial touch screen monitor which gives a good interactivity with the operator.
Levibreton KG 4600
- POLISHING WIDTH 2200 MM
- 19 8-BRICK POLISHING HEADS, 510 MM IN DIAMETER: HIGHER PRODUCTION thanks to the increased number of operating bricks (152 bricks).
- 19 8-BRICK POLISHING HEADS, 510 MM IN DIAMETER: IMPROVED SURFACE LEVELLING thanks to the larger head diameter.
- 19 8-BRICK POLISHING HEADS, 510 MM IN DIAMETER: REDUCED INSTALLED POWER: reduced wattage (285kW vs 315kW needed for 21 heads).
- SUPER RIGID STRUCTURE with 12 support legs.
- IMPROVED DYNAMICS IN BEAM ACCELERATION RAMPS AND GREATER BELT SPEED CONTROL: with brushless motors.
- COORDINATED BELT AND BEAM SPEED: Thanks to the usage of brushless motors, when the beam inverts travel direction, the belt speed can be increased so as to homogenize the permanence of the abrasives on the slab.
- RIGID, LIGHTWEIGHT AND DYNAMIC BEAM/SPINDLE SYSTEM: The weight being equal, both the design and cross section of the beam have been changed according to the increase of rigidity. Lightweight spindles and motors with aluminium casing.